Prettiest CX bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The Giant posted by Howard is my favourite so far!

VamP

Banned
The chainstays look like s***! Frame colours are good though, but the gray tyres, awful!

I like the look of grey tubs on carbon wheels. But it clashes witht that frame, I'll give you that.

I also like the way that Giant looks, dark and menacing. But to race I'd pick the Raleigh ;)

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Really? I quite like it. I find this one quite pleasing too;

2013-Ridley-X-Fire-carbon-disc-brake-cyclocross-bike01.jpg

Kermit_3b29b2_117424.gif

Howard

Now what do we think about this offering from Raleigh

View attachment 22671

I'd love one - with some deepsection carbons. Hotness.

The Ritchey is a beauty too.

The kinesis is yours no? Lack of pannier rack disappoints.

RiflemanSmith

Quite a few of us actually do know what the 'rules' are but don't really care and post what we like including our own stuff. That you've been brow beaten by others online into such a narrow outlook isn't really our problem. I suppose there's always the option to hold your breath until you get your own way, I'm not sure how well that will work on the net but if it matters that much to you it has to be worth trying. What you won't get here is a reaction like you would on somewhere like LFGSS with a big posse of self appointed right on internet police jumping all over the thread to slam the slightest transgression, at the same time as being incredibly cool.
So you are not brow beaten to conforming to the rules of society and social interaction at all then.
P8ss where you want, ogle women, I'll mannered or are you a polite hypocrite?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
So you are not brow beaten to conforming to the rules of society and social interaction at all then.
P8ss where you want, ogle women, I'll mannered or are you a polite hypocrite?

Hmmm, I get where you're coming from and acknowledge there is validity in your point but I never claimed some form of perfection for myself. You're also making quite a few assumptions and a bit of a straw man. For example the alternates you suggest could/would cause offense or harm whereas I would be interested to hear the harm that can be caused by not adhering to made up rules, of the type in question, on the net?

RiflemanSmith

Hmmm, I get where you're coming from and acknowledge there is validity in your point but I never claimed some form of perfection for myself. You're also making quite a few assumptions and a bit of a straw man. For example the alternates you suggest could/would cause offense or harm whereas I would be interested to hear the harm that can be caused by not adhering to made up rules, of the type in question, on the net?
If you had said I know the rules but I choose to ignore them as there are stupid, that would have been fine.
You chose to go the holy than you route with added smugness.

Top Bottom