Prettiest CX bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

^ what happened to this thread?

I think the Boardman CX Pro is pretty good looking, but them i'm biast as i've just got one :biggrin:
View attachment 23445

You forgot the mudguards.

I put mudguards and a rack on the crosser and road it over the Pennines. Twas OK - but getting the guards and rack on the bike was a battle - I think it was trying to tell me something.

Let's get this back on track with a certain Marianne Vos' TCX.

63286-largest_MarianneVosBike1.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
^ what happened to this thread?

You forgot the mudguards.

I put mudguards and a rack on the crosser and road it over the Pennines. Twas OK - but getting the guards and rack on the bike was a battle - I think it was trying to tell me something.

Let's get this back on track with a certain Marianne Vos' TCX.

63286-largest_MarianneVosBike1.jpg

The fark is that..................

Howard

Y no likey? For an all-out, zero compromise race rig I think it's pretty tidy. Blue steerer cap and white saddle are a bit off, granted.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Ugly bars, ugly tyres, ugly chainring, too much steerer above stem, logo placement on downtube is terrible, the Rabobank stickers look completelly out of place, the coloured brake calipers look lame, it has Di2............ Shimano is ugly!

VamP

Banned
Ugly bars, ugly tyres, ugly chainring, too much steerer above stem, logo placement on downtube is terrible, the Rabobank stickers look completelly out of place, the coloured brake calipers look lame, it has Di2............ Shimano is ugly!

I don't think you can refer to Rhino's as ugly.

I think it looks fit, as in fit for purpose.

Howard

Here it's been 'tidied' up a bit and has the World Champ rainbow. Not sure she raced it looking like this. Personally I think it looks the nuts, but then I like a bike that's a bit single minded.

CORVOS_00020710-003.jpg

VamP

Banned
Getting your own WC stripes on a set of Dugast's is pretty cool though!

I bet it rides awesomely - my problem with the Giant TCX is the rear seatstay triangle. It is just esthetically displeasing.

And that chainset is fugly. What is that Dura-ace with weird drilled chainrings?

Top Bottom