Pro team kit or normal kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amaferanga

Veteran
Pro team kit wearers always seem to get way too defensive about their freedom of choice.

When they see a fat Essex bird in leggings with here butt crack on show and her fat belly bulging out from underneath her skin tight top I hope they don't laugh to themselves or think she looks like a tool.

Get In The Van

Pro team kit wearers always seem to get way too defensive about their freedom of choice.

When they see a fat Essex bird in leggings with here butt crack on show and her fat belly bulging out from underneath her skin tight top I hope they don't laugh to themselves or think she looks like a tool.

Depends if the beer googles are on or not! ^_^

defy-one

two muddyfox cycling jerseys today (in red and the other blue), £10 each or two for £14. would be rude not to buy 2 so i did.
you can keep your pro team kit!!!!

redcard

Veteran

A lot people with strong opinions on everything else apparently have no opinion on this subject. And they'll damn well make sure they tell you they have no opinion!

Licramite

Über Member
Of course not knowing which are pro teams means I could easily fall into the Team strip and not even know it.
I'm looking at a winter cycling kit - Monton- on the logo - looks descreat enough , but for all I know it's some high profile team. - at least its not SKy - though I did see some lads wearing the sky kit and they looked the bizz - ok they were probably 18 or so.

something the team sky wore on the TdeF was a thing on their nose ? - looked like the thing people wear to stop snoring - any idea what they are.

Mr Bunbury

They're the things to stop snoring! The cyclists do it to open their noses out so that they can breathe better. Me, I just open my mouth.

Tom Hooper

my other half just ordered the LTD ED Team Sky jersey with the yellow stripe, is it pro kit that has been earned? iv never seen a pro wear it, will it be acceptable to wear? or should i bin it because im not in team sky?

defy-one

my other half just ordered the LTD ED Team Sky jersey with the yellow stripe, is it pro kit that has been earned? iv never seen a pro wear it, will it be acceptable to wear? or should i bin it because im not in team sky?
my neighbour has just bought that same shirt ... He's well pleased with it and intends to wear it all the time .... Mainly because it matches his Halfords TDF roadie

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Ive just bought one too

Psyclist

Über Member
I just bought this today. It's my LBS's own jersey (C&D Cycles Kettering) Not sure whether it looks 'pro' but I don't care if I'm slow. I won't care a bit if somebody mocks my performance whilst wearing it. :thumbsup:

p4pb9004630.jpg

Licramite

Über Member

No wear it with pride - you now have to live up to your shirt.
Are you too you sexy for your shirt.

its definitely good quality and if you feel comfortable wearing it, go for it.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast

im hoping once the new kit comes out in january that the yellow stripe drops nicely in price. I'll probably get one either way

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Htcwithbottles.jpg

rps20121024_222622.jpg
Guess I'm going to hell now... team bike, team kit, team helmet, team water bottles to name but a few bits. :cry: But hey on the positive side I have a nice bike with Di2, Zipp wheels, Zipp Stem and Bars, with Q-Rotor and carbon cranks..... for some reason I don't mind looking like a complete idiot because the bike and kit make me smile.
That's what cycling is all about for me, I spend my entire working day making others happy.... In my spare time I work at making myself happy not pleasing others, my bike and kit was brought for me.

I can't help but wonder if the people who have opinions about what kit you should or should not wear have the same thoughts regarding bikes? - Should I not ride a HTC Team Venge as I never rode for the team itself. What about Boardman Air owners should they be ashamed if they are not triathletes? ..and I can't help but be concerned for Trek owners if they are expected to join a team and take epo :laugh:

Whole damn subject of clothing is so so funny to me, the people I choose to cycle with I do so because they are nice people. I don't give a crap what they ride or what they wear... be nice, help your fellow cyclist, keep warm, be happy, is it really more complicated than that or am I missing something?

musa

Über Member
does this apply to my lbs kit? im yet to join the club but i have two items of theirs (a jersey and cap). whenever i go in they always have a smile and not batter a lid....

Top Bottom