Problem at work - wc related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See you all after my ban, I predict 2 months.

If you get banned, I won't seee you :sad:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Why are you doing this. Take it to your union rep and if they will not do anything go to their union boss.

As for the guy who got punched. Did he get the police and union involved? If the company is suspending him and there are witnesses. There is a case to answer.

Reactions: C R

Lookrider

I've not read all the posts so sorry if this has been advised

Contact you local union rep to have it reported and documented correctly

So - 500m walk to go for a pee
that is about 20 minutes then - and 20 minutes back

I would develop a minor problem whereby I need to go more than usual

a nice 40 minute (plus peeing time) every hour or so

or - given the name of the forum - take a bike/scooter into work and park it next to my desk

Oh - and talk to a union if you can

Reactions: C R

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have had to walk distance to the loos, on military sites mainly. I do understand how unfunny it can be. 500m is quite far if you need to go in a hurry.
I would suggest getting the Union involved. 2 years sound a long time to me, who is the Union? I think that you were advised wrongly there. There are quite a few on here that understand Union policies more than I do.
A company needs to provide adequate facilities and I am pretty sure that they need to provide separate male and female facilities. A site that I worked at, the women all had a key to the ladies loos as some of the men had strange ideas as to how to use a loo. It was shocking, the mess and filth. I had never seen the like, even at festivals!

I have no good advice except for continuing to take your meds and to see a doctor about this? It sounds like unsafe H&S practice really. Worth an anonymous call to the whistleblower line? You have my sympathy with the situation though. Please try to ignore the nasty element on here. I think that you gave the support of everyone else.

DRM

Guru
Yes it’s not funny when you really need to go, and there’s no where to go to, I’ve driven up to jobs that have been a long drive, thought I could wait till I got there then had to rush to the loo immediately on arrival, even before signing in, it gets worse as you get older too, it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom