Problem at work - wc related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This isn’t a political discussion, if anything it should be in the personal matters forum. She’s seeking support and advice not your smartarse contrarianism schtick.

Fair play, 20 minute walk?

I'll tell you all where I struggle with this sort of issue, my Missus was a nurse for 30 yrs and most of it was spent in Theatre, of which 20 yrs she was a Sister, sometimes scrubbed for 12 hrs without a break.

My lad is a prison officer in a young offenders nick where they stab each other for fun and he has regularly cut lads down and deals with self harmers.

My Daughter is a TA in a rough ar*e school and has to deal with scumbag parents and 2 year olds that are mal nourished and stink of weed.

You then expect me to sympathise with someone who has to walk 500m for a p*ss?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I'll tell you all where I struggle with this sort of issue, my Missus was a nurse for 30 yrs and most of it was spent in Theatre, of which 20 yrs she was a Sister, sometimes scrubbed for 12 hrs without a break.

My lad is a prison officer in a young offenders nick where they stab each other for fun and he has regularly cut lads down and deals with self harmers.

My Daughter is a TA in a rough ar*e school and has to deal with scumbag parents and 2 year olds that are mal nourished and stink of weed.

It's not a game of top trumps, there's no winning here. No one is competing to be the worst off.
Don't mock what you don't have a handle on.

I know the op personally and you are way out of touch on this.

Please let it go.

It's not a game of top trumps, there's no winning here. No one is competing to be the worst off.
Don't mock what you don't have a handle on.

I know the op personally and you are way out of touch on this.

Please let it go.

So all you want is "oh dear, what a terrible situation " . No wonder this country is in such a sh*t state if the worst thing in the world is walking 500m for a slash.

This is a reality check mate, get a grip!

Salty seadog

So all you want is "oh dear, what a terrible situation " . No wonder this country is in such a sh*t state if the worst thing in the world is walking 500m for a slash.

This is a reality check mate, get a grip!

Please read my previous post.

Don't be a ****. Mocking for the sake of it.
You don't know the circumstances.
Please shep, be a man and leave off.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, I don't.

I do like the opportunity to read the alternative view you or others may offer. CC may not be perfect to us all but it's a good compromise.

I've had many 'off network' toilet stops, these are though when a facility is not there. My favorite was stopping for a poo behind (a supposedly safe wall) but not realising the passing canal boats were higher. I could only wave in embarrassment ^_^

I do think the OP has a valid complaint though, 1/2km is a long way to walk especially if the need comes suddenly.

Please read my previous post.

Don't be a jowwy. Mocking for the sake of it.
You don't know the circumstances.
Please shep, be a man and leave off.

I am a Man, and it appears that's the problem.

Both my Wife(not now) and Daughter deal with far more stressful and inconvenient problems on a daily basis yet you seem incapable of seeing what a petty 'problem ' this is.

I'll leave it now, as requested, but surely you must see why people look at you wokey lot why they do.

Laughable.

No, I don't.

I do like the opportunity to read the alternative view you or others may offer. CC may not be perfect to us all but it's a good compromise.

I've had many 'off network' toilet stops, these are though when a facility is not there. My favorite was stopping for a poo behind (a supposedly safe wall) but not realising the passing canal boats were higher. I could only wave in embarrassment ^_^

I do think the OP has a valid complaint though, 1/2km is a long way to walk especially if the need comes suddenly.

I've been 50m up a tower and needed to get to the loo, it's life.

I'm sure you think this is a major issue whereas I think it's part of life, what happens if something really serious crops up I wonder?

I've been 50m up a tower and needed to get to the loo, it's life.

I'm sure you think this is a major issue whereas I think it's part of life, what happens if something really serious crops up I wonder?

I think it's a major issue for the OP.

Alex321

Veteran

None of that has the slightest relevance to her.

If all you can think of is to insult and be unpleasant to the OP, then perhaps just don't bother responding.

Salty seadog

Shep.,

I asked you in all sincerity to stop attacking the op and her reasons for concern in the access to toilet facilities thread. I know the op very well which I posit you do not.
I do not know your family members who you list as having problems but I would never mock their situation.

It's not on.
Please have that consideration in your posts I humbly ask.

Reactions: C R
None of that has the slightest relevance to her.

If all you can think of is to insult and be unpleasant to the OP, then perhaps just don't bother responding.

OK then,

Oh dear what shall you do?

Get on to your Union and inform them you need to make a 500m walk for a pee.

I think you should write to your MP (hopefully not a Tory) and tell him of your plight.

In the meantime members of CC can set up a gofundme thing to buy you a portable sh*thouse so you haven't got to walk so far.

With any luck those idiots on breakfast television will get wind of your predicament and send that geezer with the big choppers round to interview you, this in turn should lead to an appearance on big brother followed by a slot on ' I'm not a celebrity get me out of here ' where they have no toilets at all.

Oh Sh*t, back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom