Protect the NHS, part 2. Reduce avoidable hospital admissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm investing in bubble wrap

With pubs closed, the lack of drink-related injuries clogging A&E every Friday and Saturday should free up capacity there.
well as long as folk don't fall down the stairs on the way to bed.
I had the idea that there had been a big jump in alcohol consumption, at least at the more problematical end. Folk home drinking.

well as long as folk don't fall down the stairs on the way to bed.
I had the idea that there had been a big jump in alcohol consumption, at least at the more problematical end. Folk home drinking.

that would make sense: being stuck at home means a rise in psychological issues like depression and loneliness, so people will self-medicate.

potsy

Rambler
Skolly on his commute telling others to ride safely :whistle:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Skolly on his commute telling others to ride safely :whistle:

View attachment 556009
Good core strength! I would do myself an injury on the back wheel. :laugh:

that would make sense: being stuck at home means a rise in psychological issues like depression and loneliness, so people will self-medicate.
and a rise in relationship issues previously submerged by busy schedules in and out of the home.
This hell is I am sure going to lead to a significant rise in relationship breakdowns, abuse and suicide.
Thanks god.

How much more money is your wonderful NHS going to extract out of the economy to achieve diddly squat?
Answer me this question...if this second wave has been seen coming why has no-one done anything to stop it? What is actually being done to eradicate this virus? Nothing that anyone can see. All efforts are directed to finding as many positives as possible. And then what? Self isolate for 14 days then carry on as before. That's a really goood way of dealing with the problem. Ostriches have more perception with their heads in the sand than the bosses in your wonderful NHS.
NHS bosses sit back on thier big fat arses/salaries and just complain that they want more. Just like Oliver Twist they always want more. They never deliver more. Unless you want a baby or the doctors think they can get on a TV programme, you are just at the end of a very, very long waiting list.
We no longer have an NHS, all we have is a National Virus Service.
The boss of our local hospital, a small one, takes home £500,000 per annum. That's half a million pounds going to one person running a small hospital. Then there are all the assistants and deputies. It costs a small fortune to get nothing.

And have you seen today's news? The data that this lockdown is worked on is already out of date and is a minimum of 4 times overstated. But never let the facts get in the way of a good lockdown.

The NHS doesn't have a clue, and hasn't had a clue for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom