1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure wifely evil!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Chuffy, 9 Jan 2008.

1. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

I was browsing Wiggle and came across these. A bargain! Showed Baggy, as one does. Her response? Just two words. "Captain Kirk".

How utterly evil and damning is that? :wacko:

2. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

Baggy speaks truth. :wacko:

3. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Assos make very ugly clothing. It may be great and so technical that a force field of smuggery repels all motor vehicles, but it isn't half ugly (and most of the people I know who wear it are quite rotund, only adding to the effect really).

4. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

yeah, i saw that in some wiggle spam and thought it looked a bit sci-fi fetisch

5. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Well, not quite: Kirk was Yellow, Spock was blue. :wacko:

Which is exactly what I thought ("Spock") when I saw it last night on wiggle.

6. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

I think the classifications were:

yellow - command and administration
    blue - science and medicine
    red - engineering and security

7. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I wouldn't know. I'm not a geek. :wacko::blush:

8. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Definitely a sci-fi influence there. Mind you some of us may find that attractive... those of us who err... have a lot of STTNG stuff... not that I've got the complete technical specification of the USS-1701D. Not me, oh no. Nor the Star Fleet Acadamey Training Manual. No, not me, either. Nor a tape of how to speak Klingon, "Conversational Klingon" which would be ideal for one's next holiday on the Klingon homeworld. Should one be at all interested in such things, but that would not be me. Oh no, not me. Live long and prosper Chuffers.

9. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

I'd much rather be a blue science geek than one of the reds who just guards doors

10. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

OK, just 'cos you have colour tv, no need to let everyone know.B)

11. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Now wear that top on a bike with black leggings, mask, snorkle and flippers and I can see the attraction.

Make it so.

T x

12. Bollo

Bollo Gas Giant Staff Member

Have you tried one of these buggers on?:wacko: They'd make Marco Pantani look like Jim Royle.

13. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Can you and Baggy be online at the same time or do you fight over the laptop?

Anyway, I think you could boldly go anywhere in that top. Your mission to seek out new cycling anecdotes and cycle where no cyclist has cycled before...........

14. sloe

sloe New Member

If I was really smitten with a sheep I'd dress her in that.

15. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

You of course realize just how bizzare that sentence is don't you :wacko: