Pure wifely evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Baggy speaks truth. :wacko:

SamNichols

Assos make very ugly clothing. It may be great and so technical that a force field of smuggery repels all motor vehicles, but it isn't half ugly (and most of the people I know who wear it are quite rotund, only adding to the effect really).

Noodley

snorri said:
Baggy speaks truth. B)

Well, not quite: Kirk was Yellow, Spock was blue. :wacko:

Which is exactly what I thought ("Spock") when I saw it last night on wiggle.

Abitrary

I think the classifications were:

yellow - command and administration
blue - science and medicine
red - engineering and security

Noodley

Abitrary said:
I think the classifications were:

yellow - command and administration
blue - science and medicine
red - engineering and security

I wouldn't know. I'm not a geek. :wacko::blush:

wafflycat

Definitely a sci-fi influence there. Mind you some of us may find that attractive... those of us who err... have a lot of STTNG stuff... not that I've got the complete technical specification of the USS-1701D. Not me, oh no. Nor the Star Fleet Acadamey Training Manual. No, not me, either. Nor a tape of how to speak Klingon, "Conversational Klingon" which would be ideal for one's next holiday on the Klingon homeworld. Should one be at all interested in such things, but that would not be me. Oh no, not me. Live long and prosper Chuffers.

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I wouldn't know. I'm not a geek. :wacko::blush:

I'd much rather be a blue science geek than one of the reds who just guards doors

Chuffy said:
I was browsing Wiggle and came across these. A bargain! Showed Baggy, as one does. Her response? Just two words. "Captain Kirk".

How utterly evil and damning is that? :wacko:

Can you and Baggy be online at the same time or do you fight over the laptop?

Anyway, I think you could boldly go anywhere in that top. Your mission to seek out new cycling anecdotes and cycle where no cyclist has cycled before...........

Top Bottom