Pure wifely evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

simonali said:
I think you'll find it's spelt Chekov! :blush:
Chekov without the 'h'. Well remembered, Simonali! Or did you look it up? Or does the 'edit' mean that you got it wrong first time, then corrected it? ;):biggrin:

wafflycat

Thank you. I know my ST characters! Chakotay from STV, Chekov from TOS. Chakotay is Native American from Central America. Chekov is Russian and didn't have a tattoo on his face.

Edit: Chekov had a great line in Voyage Home, where he says to the cop, "Excuse me I'm looking for the nuclear wessels" with a bemused look from the cop. Later on he says to Kirk, "Admiral. We have found the nuclear wessel."

..Nuclear Wessel... excellent

k-dog

Plax said:
Mmm, Riker. My favourite. I have a life size cardboard cut out of him behind the sofa, scares the cr*p out of everyone that goes into the living room. Apart from me of course, I forget he's there. My best friend got him me as a joke one year and we took him to the pub with us.:angry:

My brother in law has a Commander Date one that has scared the life out of me a couple of times when I woke up to see him pointing his phaser at me.

I can't be the only one who partly enjoys cycling due to the fact that I can go out the house dressed like a ninja?

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
k-dog said:
My brother in law has a Commander Date one that has scared the life out of me a couple of times when I woke up to see him pointing his phaser at me.
Are you sure he wasn't just pleased to see you? :angry:

Arch

Married to Night Train
SamNichols said:
Interestingly, the Next Generation's uniforms were:
Blue: Science/medical
Yellow: Engineering/security
Red: Command

I can also tell the exact series of Star Trek: TNG by the uniform, Riker's beard and Riker's girth. Now shoot me.

New and previously unheard of use of the word "interestingly" there....:angry:

You'd need a flip phone to go with that top, like a tricorder...

wafflycat

k-dog said:

I can't be the only one who partly enjoys cycling due to the fact that I can go out the house dressed like a ninja?

That'll be 'Data', not 'Date'.

Data had a ginger tabby named 'Spot'

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
User said:
Sulu wasn't - he was married, with a daughter at the Starfleet Academy. George Takei (the actor) is gay...

...and that is relevant, how?
Because he boldly goes where no man has gone before :sad:;)

postman

Legendary Member
Drops shoulder slightly,turns neck ,tilts jaw slightly upwards and half closes eyes.What is that all about.Poser.

Top Bottom