Pure wifely evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
andygates said:
Hrrr, Jadzia Dax. You just know she's dirty.

In a variety of previous hosts, and I suspect in a huge variety of ways.:sad:

*goes to lie down in dark room*

simonali

Guru
Pete said:
Chekov without the 'h'. Well remembered, Simonali! Or did you look it up? Or does the 'edit' mean that you got it wrong first time, then corrected it? ;):angry:

No, I spelt think with a capital T for some reason and corrected it after I saw it, due to my pedantic nature. Some people don't mind typos, but I will always correct mine if I spot 'em!

I seem to recall that the cover for the Green album by REM has a typo on it that was left there for artistic purposes.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
wafflycat said:
Thank you. I know my ST characters! Chakotay from STV, Chekov from TOS. Chakotay is Native American from Central America. Chekov is Russian and didn't have a tattoo on his face.

Edit: Chekov had a great line in Voyage Home, where he says to the cop, "Excuse me I'm looking for the nuclear wessels" with a bemused look from the cop. Later on he says to Kirk, "Admiral. We have found the nuclear wessel."

..Nuclear Wessel... excellent
Some other good ones here.

I particularly liked Kirk trying to remember his history lessons:

[Explaining Spock's odd behavior]
Kirk: Oh, him? He's harmless. Part of the free speech movement at Berkeley in the sixties. I think he did a little too much LDS. ;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
This thread is so disturbing. How different people's favourite characters can be Riker or Chakotay is beyond me!!!

andygates

TheDoctor said:
In a variety of previous hosts, and I suspect in a huge variety of ways.:blush:

*goes to lie down in dark room*

No woman can pleasure a man like a woman who was previously a man. And a psychic brain slug. Mmm, yeah.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Speicher said:
So when someone's favourite character is Jadzia Dax, Seven of Nine, or Beverly Crusher, that is not beyond you!!!!!!! :blush:

Well quite, those choices are much more sensible, although I'm not that fond of Seven.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
marinyork said:
Well quite, those choices are much more sensible, although I'm not that fond of Seven.

"Sensible" is not the adjective that I would use to describe the fact that I prefer Chakotay to Jadzia, Seven or Beverley Crusher! :blush: :smile::ohmy::ohmy:
Do not make presumptions based on someone's avatar! :sad:

wafflycat

Personally, I'm a Jean-Luc fan. Got a thing about bald men - DH being bald.

And a Spock fan. I mean, with Spock, with those pointy ears... what else is big and pointy, eh?

Top Bottom