Pure wifely evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

marinyork said:
This thread is so disturbing. How different people's favourite characters can be Riker or Chakotay is beyond me!!!

I was going to say earlier that my favourite is Christopher Pike, but now everyone else is going to want that as their favourite instead

SamNichols

Abitrary said:
I was going to say earlier that my favourite is Christopher Pike, but now everyone else is going to want that as their favourite instead

That's a pretty obscure favourite to have - the Captain of the Enterprise in the pilot of the original series, I do believe.
My favourite isn't Riker, it never was. I liked Data, but I HATE WORF. I hate him.

Abitrary

SamNichols said:
That's a pretty obscure favourite to have - the Captain of the Enterprise in the pilot of the original series, I do believe.
My favourite isn't Riker, it never was. I liked Data, but I HATE WORF. I hate him.

Only the pilot episode?

DaveyL

simonali said:
No, I spelt think with a capital T for some reason and corrected it after I saw it, due to my pedantic nature. Some people don't mind typos, but I will always correct mine if I spot 'em!

I seem to recall that the cover for the Green album by REM has a typo on it that was left there for artistic purposes.

I think it was the track listing on the back. Instead of "4. Stand" it appeared as "R. Stand".

Better to be an REM geek than a Star Trek geek.... :biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Abitrary said:
Only the pilot episode?

In the original pilot, which was then reused in the only 2-parter of TOS. 'The Menagerie', AFAICR.

I'll go and flush my own head in the bog, so as to save everyone else the bother.:biggrin:

And just to show I'm capable of some balance - Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. I think I probably would, given the chance.

wafflycat

TheDoctor said:
In the original pilot, which was then reused in the only 2-parter of TOS. 'The Menagerie', AFAICR.

I'll go and flush my own head in the bog, so as to save everyone else the bother.:biggrin:

And just to show I'm capable of some balance - Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. I think I probably would, given the chance.

And Torchwood far outclasses DrW these days.

I have the pilot episode of TOS on video...

SamNichols

Torchwood outclassing Dr Who? Lies! Torchwood is terrible. Dr Who has such brilliant episodes as Blink, which was the scariest thing on mainstream television possibly ever; Torchwood can neer reach that level, preferring to exist in dull mediocrity. Charlie Brooker was right when he said it's: 'Scooby Doo mixed with a Hollyoaks late night special'. Sarah Jane adventures is better than Torchwood.

wafflycat

Oh no, the current DrW is the worst offering ever. Bring back Christopher Eccleston and all will be forgiven.

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:

Oh no... Ugh.

As for the curent doctor however. Mmmmm. Your avatar is a constant ray of light for me!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
SamNichols said:
Torchwood outclassing Dr Who? Lies! Torchwood is terrible. Dr Who has such brilliant episodes as Blink, which was the scariest thing on mainstream television possibly ever; Torchwood can neer reach that level, preferring to exist in dull mediocrity. Charlie Brooker was right when he said it's: 'Scooby Doo mixed with a Hollyoaks late night special'. Sarah Jane adventures is better than Torchwood.
Did you know that Torchwood is an anagram of "for Pete's sake, don't overmilk it, I bet there's a blimmin' Doctor Who blog thing where you can report sightings of the Tardis" ? :biggrin:

Graham O

Eccleston just wasn't right, but whatsisname, you know the current one, is in the traditional mould of a Dr Who.

Wafflycat - the worst Dr ever? What about that Sylvester Pratt or whatever his name was?

Agree with you SamNichols, Blink was absolutely brilliant. The best ever, but I keep missing the repeats of it:sad:

Torchwood - okay
TOS - Good in its day
STTNG - A good revival
DS9 - good start, but went downhill
Voyager - 7 of 9 :biggrin::tongue::tongue: (Can't remember anyone else in Voyager)

papercorn2000

Chuffy said:
Oh gods, the Whovian and Trekkers in an unholy alliance. :biggrin:

The geeks are breeding! Right form an orderly queue, sleeves rolled up - I'll do the chinese burns, Chuffy, you can do the head flushing, we need someone to handle the wedgies...

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
papercorn2000 said:
The geeks are breeding! Right form an orderly queue, sleeves rolled up - I'll do the chinese burns, Chuffy, you can do the head flushing, we need someone to handle the wedgies...
If we wedge them good enough they won't be able to breed. :biggrin::evil:

Top Bottom