Pure wifely evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

Chuffy said:
Yeah, those disabling Vulcan neck pinches scare the crap out of me....:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::biggrin:

You need fear nothing, it's a well known fact that geeks will not fight back, their only means of defence is to write dodgy computer code or use the occasionally withering (but ineffective because it is mumbled) put-down.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
papercorn2000 said:
You need fear nothing, it's a well known fact that geeks will not fight back, their only means of defence is to write dodgy computer code or use the occasionally withering (but ineffective because it is mumbled) put-down.
You know they're a true geek if, when threatened, they get out their D20 and make a saving throw against 'bullying'.

CotterPin

Chuffy said:
Is it any coincidence that Wedgimite is an Australian savoury spread? Perhaps it was invented by an Aussie geek after inspecting his gusset post wedging?

Isn't that how Chekov would have pronounced it? :eek:

papercorn2000

Chuffy said:
You know they're a true geek if, when threatened, they get out their D20 and make a saving throw against 'bullying'.

Ah, that would be their fatal mistake. They would never be able to dislodge that dice1

papercorn2000

Err, I am deep undercover, I trained all through my school career as a geek in order to be able to fit in and spy on them....

...OI, YOU posed the original D20 geek solution! Geek yourself!

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
papercorn2000 said:
Err, I am deep undercover, I trained all through my school career as a geek in order to be able to fit in and spy on them....

...OI, YOU posed the original D20 geek solution! Geek yourself!
Guilty as charged. I appear to have dug a heffalump trap and hurled myself into it. Oopsy!

papercorn2000 said:

Also it is a long string of jargon and acronyms, so no one understands it anyway.

Top Bottom