Pure wifely evil!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Hang on a mo'. I don't watch Dr Who and I never liked Star Trek much. But I used to play D&D and know LoTR backwards. :evil:

Can I wedgy myself? :biggrin:

papercorn2000

Chuffy said:
Hang on a mo'. I don't watch Dr Who and I never liked Star Trek much. But I used to play D&D and know LoTR backwards. :evil:

Can I wedgy myself? :biggrin:

Quiet, they'll hear you. I too am a recovered D&D-er. I also liked Marillion and I've read The Silmarillion. Twice!

SamNichols

Graham O said:
Eccleston just wasn't right, but whatsisname, you know the current one, is in the traditional mould of a Dr Who.

Wafflycat - the worst Dr ever? What about that Sylvester Pratt or whatever his name was?

Agree with you SamNichols, Blink was absolutely brilliant. The best ever, but I keep missing the repeats of it:sad:

Torchwood - okay
TOS - Good in its day
STTNG - A good revival
DS9 - good start, but went downhill
Voyager - 7 of 9 :biggrin::tongue::tongue: (Can't remember anyone else in Voyager)

BBC iPlayer: think it should be coming around in a couple of days.

wafflycat

Graham O said:
Wafflycat - the worst Dr ever? What about that Sylvester Pratt or whatever his name was?

Put current doc on a par with the dreadful Sylvester whatever... Eccleston was the best one of the lot.

Tetedelacourse

Papercorn and Chuffy - be careful of these. Some of them probably know a lot of martial arts and Klingon moves and stuff. Papercorn obviously your unhinged mind and psychotic tendencies will see you through but I do fear for your safety Chuffy.

papercorn2000

Chuffy said:
Then we shall wedgy them too. Yea and unto the next generation.

And yea, the Wedgimites were smitten unto the tenth generation. And those sane people of the world looked on and their hearts were made glad for this was a good thing.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
papercorn2000 said:
And yea, the Wedgimites were smitten unto the tenth generation. And those sane people of the world looked on and their hearts were made glad for this was a good thing.:biggrin:
Is it any coincidence that Wedgimite is an Australian savoury spread? Perhaps it was invented by an Aussie geek after inspecting his gusset post wedging?

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Tetedelacourse said:
Papercorn and Chuffy - be careful of these. Some of them probably know a lot of martial arts and Klingon moves and stuff. Papercorn obviously your unhinged mind and psychotic tendencies will see you through but I do fear for your safety Chuffy.
Yeah, those disabling Vulcan neck pinches scare the crap out of me....:evil:

:biggrin::evil:

Top Bottom