Rammed From Behind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davefb

Guru
i mean

hes actively chased you , by turning round , to hit you

mentalist....

cloggsy

Boardmanist
Watched the vid and left a comment :thumbsup:

Where do you get the incredibly detailed info about the vehicles from; I've been using the DVLA 'Vehicle Enquiry' service, but it doesn't give me anywhere near as much detail as you have...

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I admire your restraint, I think that if this nutter had just run into the back of my bike, I would have responded with an immediate 'Glasgow kiss', which I would view as being in self defence after his actions.

In all seriousness, this guy should lose his license. Even if you'd given him the finger and called him a w4nker, there is no excuse whatsoever for deliberately ramming someone.....and if it wasn't deliberate, he should lose his license for being such a bad judger of stopping distances. Keep us informed, I'd like to see this guy punished!

I'm really gonna have to get me a camera!

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
No sound ? or at least unable to pick out what was said.

It does look like he chased after you and rammed his vehicle into yours, I would have considered that a fairly serious offence.

I have a new Contour Plus and it does seem very quiet, you really need to turn the volume up to hear it but then the rear camera is really noisy and it is a shock if you forget to turn the volume down quick enough.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Hopefully the council will revoke his taxi licence at the very least. There is no way he is a fit person to be driving the public and/or schoolchildren around.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
[QUOTE 1509330"]
Was the point of contact really bad?
[/quote]

No, in my opinion he seemed to aim his vehicle just to make enough contact to get his message across.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
[QUOTE 1509334"]
..with provocation though in that he thought BRSU was shaking the coffee can at him.
[/quote]

That was his justification until I told him I did not then he decided to blame me for slowing down to fast instead.

Top Bottom