Really TRUE odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
The orb on top of prince charles's prince of wales crown is a ping pong ball.
You've posted this on the wrong thread. This one is for TRUE odd factoids. Please could you move it here?
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/odd-factoids.226501/

OP
OP
Blue Hills
You've posted this on the wrong thread. This one is for TRUE odd factoids. Please could you move it here?
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/odd-factoids.226501/
why would I do that after starting this thread as an alternative to the original one (which I also started) which became a focus for wit.

And to prove that fact is very often more interesting/funnier/oddball.

It's true - what makes you think it isn't?

Hang onto your hat for more oddball true stuff.

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
The number eight cards in a pack of cards, usually have a figure of eight pattern in themiddle which I've only just noticed at age 39
8.jpg

Chris S

Legendary Member
why would I do that after starting this thread as an alternative to the original one (which I also started) which became a focus for wit.

And to prove that fact is very often more interesting/funnier/oddball.

It's true - what makes you think it isn't?

Hang onto your hat for more oddball true stuff.
Sorry, Blue Hills. I stand corrected.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I meant - "this" diagram. So I was looking at the initial picture thinking, I have never, ever seen a massive faded red figure 8. It probably says more about me than it does a deck of cards.
it's not just you. I've never noticed that my entire life, and I've played cards quite a lot!

OP
OP
Blue Hills
My first thought was "no, never".... so I googled it. WoW.
I may have slightly overegged her being the "fronter" but assumed it as she is a singer and the group name was *** (female name) and the hoola hoops. They were at school together as you have doubtless discovered and mark went by his original name.

Top Bottom