Reccomended tools to carry please can you advise ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
On wiggle and getting a few bits as suggested on here , like the Lezyne pump ( on order ) was going to add C02 Lezyne control drive inflator as well says the head slips directly onto Presta & Schrader valves , question is how do I know what valves I have , or are they one of those mentioned above , there the ones with pin in the middle & thread round the outside ? Guess you know what I all mean lol ?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
On wiggle and getting a few bits as suggested on here , like the Lezyne pump ( on order ) was going to add C02 Lezyne control drive inflator as well says the head slips directly onto Presta & Schrader valves , question is how do I know what valves I have , or are they one of those mentioned above , there the ones with pin in the middle & thread round the outside ? Guess you know what I all mean lol ?

That sounds like Schrader:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrader_valve

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks Dave , it's not like that , just run down man room & got picture !

It's this type is that a presta valve ? Have googled but it didn't look like that ?

Not wanting to order incorrectly

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Doh ! Just properly looked at the image posted yep that's the one thank you , never to old to learn ! ;)

Thanks

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Do yourself a big favour, small one, and visit your local bike shop. They will have all you need (take a note of the numbers off your tyres) and give you advice to match. You can then 'sweet ta' them all you like - with your list of items they might even give you a 10% 'starter' discount, if you ask very sweetly. And there'll be no postage to pay.

Yep make you right , I'm all for supporting local businesses just a liitle impatient that's all & want everything now lol !

Trying to keep away from my local shop for a bit otherwise im going to come out with a new bike !

Ajax Bay

Guru
What size/type of valve inner tube have you ordered, just for interest's sake? Might allow people to empathise, even join in with your oft-suffixed, jocular and ubiquitous three letter abbreviation. A local bike shop would be the instant solution to your self-avowed impatience: they'd have everything you need, and you can feel before you choose.

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
What size/type of valve inner tube have you ordered, just for interest's sake? Might allow people to empathise, even join in with your oft-suffixed, jocular and ubiquitous three letter abbreviation. A local bike shop would be the instant solution to your self-avowed impatience: they'd have everything you need, and you can feel before you choose.

I ordered everything on line bar the inner tubes as I have no idea the type / size that I require , I shall take your advice and pop along to my local shop for the spare inner tubes .

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Might allow people to empathise, even join in with your oft-suffixed, jocular and ubiquitous three letter abbreviation.

Lol - almost.

Top Bottom