Reciprocal rights come independence...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Don't speak of Gods County, or those born and brought up there, in that way please.
Hey I never mentioned Lancashire.

sazzaa

Take the whisky, the buckfast and the irn bru, please! You're not getting rowies though, or black pudding.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
This sentimentality is overrated, let them go, just so long as we get access to the important stuff and we haven't even started on the booze yet.
If they do go I will be tempted to emigrate there. It's not just sentimentality, I think they give the Britain some balance.

I think politicians should think again and take a leaf out of the CC book on balanced modern thinking in relation to Independence and begin setting up tables on the border. Then let the negotiations begin!

Have i just described Gretna Car Booty?....... :whistle:

Longshot

Maybe Londonish Independence should be up for discussion...i'm sure everyone could have an opinion there.
Wall around the M25. the roads already there for border patrols.......

The wall needs to extend around the Surrey Hills as well. Otherwise, good plan.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Can we annex london to Scotland? Join them with a non-stop rail line and a motorway with high walls and no exit? A bit like the motorway to Berlin in the 70's/80's.

Then leave the rest of us in peace.

There are 2 groups that give a fig about Scottish independance - people it concerns (Scotland) - and people it doesn't concern - (some) people in london.

Last edited:
Top Bottom