Recommend a drone for touring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Malk2

Good grief, since when did we start needing drones to take with us while touring? What a waste money, space, and weight on the bike. This world has gone camara nuts.
I'm new here and no wish to stir things up....but each to his own. I actually came on to get specific advice on "folllow me" drones for long trips. Would enable me to get some short panoramic views of the scenery I am travelling through. Good I think.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Good grief, since when did we start needing drones to take with us while touring? What a waste money, space, and weight on the bike. This world has gone camara nuts.
i have just had a massive laugh. I saw this and agreed with why would you want a drone. Then I spotted it was me who posted the original question! Hilarious

i have just had a massive laugh. I saw this and agreed with why would you want a drone. Then I spotted it was me who posted the original question! Hilarious
pretty spectacular :smile: the best I can do is searching the planet's web for a bike technical query and finding my own threadstarts on here or elsewhere where I've already had the question answered.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If it's flying beside you all the time, it will weigh nothing, and take up no room atall, just the controls to worry about..
HTH

D

Deleted member 26715

I was watching a Youtube video the other day, there is now a drone, which has it's own engine to recharge the batteries in flight, with an air time of around 5.5 hours, for me that would not weigh anything or take up any space as I'd never be carrying it.

Mike_P

Guru
With drones lasting hours in the air how long before there is a Garmin / Wahoo add on of pot hole ahead alert^_^

Top Bottom