Recommend a garage PIR wi-fi alarm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Velochris

Velochris

Über Member
Search for Moobox camera and hub.
Not the cheapest, but very good. No hard wiring required. WiFi. Up to 3 months power from one charge (depending on settings) Free 7 day cloud storage. Great customer service for questions. Easy setup.
I have the Hub, an external waterproof cam and an internal non waterproof. The hub and excellent App will run up to 4 cameras.

Edit: I might have to get another cam as I just received an End of Life mail for my Wemo camera

Looks good, but doesn't seem to have an alarm, which I would want.

OP
OP
Velochris

Velochris

Über Member
I have a TP-Link Kasa camera in the garage. It uses a proprietary app and as soon as there is any movement the app shows a notification on my phone; usually under 5 seconds from activity to notification. It then records the activity and saves it to my account where I can watch back from anywhere. The camera has IR night vision too.

I've pretty much settled on the TP Link one now. Which model is yours and is the power cable a straight forward USB cable, so I could easily extend it?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've pretty much settled on the TP Link one now. Which model is yours and is the power cable a straight forward USB cable, so I could easily extend it?
That sounds like my Moobox, but hard wired for power..

Top Bottom