Recommend me a Strava username

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Lance Armedstrong.

BMX Banned It.

Rod Brake (see what I did there?)

SPD-U-Like (my favourite)

Eddie Skid.

Axle Rose.

LED light Zeppelin.

Richard Gear Ratio.

Frank Centrpull.

NICHOLAS bottleCAGE

Reynold Steel.

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
yebbut....it's mega competitive. I never get close to @Supersuperleeds mileage or climbing monthly numbers no matter how hard I try

Anyway, nearly everyone I know on Strava uses their real name. So why not use that? In fact "Real Name" could be a good one come to think of it
Yes but strava all about SPEED and @Supersuperleeds is slow

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
yebbut....it's mega competitive. I never get close to @Supersuperleeds mileage or climbing monthly numbers no matter how hard I try

Anyway, nearly everyone I know on Strava uses their real name. So why not use that? In fact "Real Name" could be a good one come to think of it
I don't know really

I guess I was trying to get followers from cyclechat :tongue: but if there's a group I wont need my forum name after all

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Privacy and Strava don't seem to go well together. I guess you can mark your rides as private, but if you want to join the leaderboards then everyone can see where you cycled - hence the privacy zones feature which supposedly obscures your home location. Just be careful not to centre it on your home unless you want to actually pinpoint yourself!

Top Bottom