Recommend me a Strava username

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Lance Armedstrong.

BMX Banned It.

Rod Brake (see what I did there?)

SPD-U-Like (my favourite)

Eddie Skid.

Axle Rose.

LED light Zeppelin.

Richard Gear Ratio.

Frank Centrpull.

NICHOLAS bottleCAGE

Reynold Steel.

Last edited:

Venod

Eh up
Most people I know use there real name on Strava, but one of the guys has just changed from his real name to.

Mick Sturbs

No idea why.

13 rider

Guru
yebbut....it's mega competitive. I never get close to @Supersuperleeds mileage or climbing monthly numbers no matter how hard I try

Anyway, nearly everyone I know on Strava uses their real name. So why not use that? In fact "Real Name" could be a good one come to think of it
Yes but strava all about SPEED and @Supersuperleeds is slow

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
yebbut....it's mega competitive. I never get close to @Supersuperleeds mileage or climbing monthly numbers no matter how hard I try

Anyway, nearly everyone I know on Strava uses their real name. So why not use that? In fact "Real Name" could be a good one come to think of it
I don't know really

I guess I was trying to get followers from cyclechat :tongue: but if there's a group I wont need my forum name after all

Drago

Legendary Member
Doesn't appear to be CC Garmin group. I'd join if the powers that be created one.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Privacy and Strava don't seem to go well together. I guess you can mark your rides as private, but if you want to join the leaderboards then everyone can see where you cycled - hence the privacy zones feature which supposedly obscures your home location. Just be careful not to centre it on your home unless you want to actually pinpoint yourself!

Top Bottom