Recommendations for overshoes for SPD shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm using Altura Night Vision Overshoes at the moment, they have a large velcro closure rather than a zip and will fit over almost any shoe of mine (spds, road, plain). Considering I bought them 5 years ago I've been very impressed with their durability.

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Endura Luminite's are pretty good. All Velcro, no zips, reasonably hard wearing. Lasted a year and now the soles are fraying a little, but I do walk a lot in them in MTB shoes. For road use they are great. I'm just about to order another pair for pure road use.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Fifelad, what size are your SPD shoes? My reason for asking is that I have a pair of totally unused Tenn Outdoor's overshoes that were too small for my size 11 Northwave SPD shoes. I never quite got round to returning them. For a £5 donation to charity, they could be yours...or anybody else's for that matter. Let me know.

Endura Luminite I'm using, pleased with them. XXL fits my size 48 Shimano road SPD's nicely. Some adjustment available with the rear velcro. Keeping my feet warm and dry at the moment, I'll move to winter boots when it gets to a bout 5 deg C.

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Those Endura Luminite look good but I've just had a fb message from somebody slating them today but I wouldn't be surprised if she was expecting miracles which isn't possible with big holes in the top and bottom, for your ankles and cleats respectively.

:laugh:

Top Bottom