recycled bottle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

ive found a place where i can get a few of these but too many for me so i was thinking of flogging the extras. just out of intrest, how many people on here would pay £3-4 for a recycled sports bottle? and how many people would make the effort to look for one?

OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

thats what im thinking but im not sure how many people would be interested in them? or what most people spend on water bottles?

PpPete

Legendary Member
Various bottles available commercially around the £2.99 mark for small £3.99 for large
If you can beat that - then go for it.

What size can you get ? Design/colour ? Wide mouth? Quality of seal around lid? Quality of push-pull valve?

If decent quality 1 litre size (or even 800 ml) available for £3/ea - I'd have half a dozen

PpPete

Legendary Member
Various bottles available commercially around the £2.99 mark for small £3.99 for large
If you can beat that - then go for it.

What size can you get ? Design/colour ? Wide mouth? Quality of seal around lid? Quality of push-pull valve?

If decent quality 1 litre size (or even 800 ml) available for £3/ea - I'd have half a dozen

EDIT
If you can get design printed on ... I'd pay more for a "CycleChat" logo bottle.... but not as many of them !

OP
OP
Sambu

Sambu

you can get a design but it would be the same on all so maybe a more universal one would be better for resale. il happliy take suggestions on logos that would appeal and if i go ahead i dont see why cycle chat members wouldnt get a good price :thumbsup:

Top Bottom