Thermal Water Bottle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris-suffolk

Has anybody any exerience of Thermal water bottles, particularly ones that will keep a drink warm as the weather gets colder? Preferably one that with last for more than a couple of hours, and will fit in a standard bottle cage.

Thanks

Camelback do one that insulated but more to keep things a but cooler in summer.

I bought a slimline thermos flask from Asda last winter when coffee places weren't open. It's a decent cup size and sits in a pocket nicely.

You'd need it to be thermos standard for your bottle cage.

Drago

Legendary Member
You want the 16oz Stanley travel mug, this shape...

Lifetime warranty, near on indestructible, keeps coffee hot for a genuine 8mor more hours, fits bottle cages with a circular entry like the Tacx. Heres mine...

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
The Lifeventure thermal mug does a good job, and it fits in a bottle cage. I wrapped a couple of lengths of old inner tube around mine to stop it rattling.

OP
OP
chris-suffolk

chris-suffolk

You want the 16oz Stanley travel mug, this shape...

View attachment 618501

Lifetime warranty, near on indestructible, keeps coffee hot for a genuine 8mor more hours, fits bottle cages with a circular entry like the Tacx. Heres mine...

View attachment 618503

Can the top be opened single handed, and then drink on the go like a normal cycle bottle? Can't quite tell from the pics

Can the top be opened single handed, and then drink on the go like a normal cycle bottle? Can't quite tell from the pics
Do you really want a hot drink on the go ? I tried this once with a camelback water bladder and nearly suffocated myself.

The drink had cooled to body temperature and I couldn't tell if my mouth was full of drink or not. Was quite weird. Didn't try that again.

Top Bottom