Red flags with people?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Peoples perception of things can differ though so its not always that clear cut.Also over time how people remember things changes as well etc.

I can't disagree with that but what is the relevance to my post?

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Like how VED doesn't pay for roads :laugh:

More like:

Me; fed up with the rug that sits on top of the lounge carpet wandering in the carpet pile direction by an inch or two each week despite having a heavy bent glass coffee table on it.

Friend; that's not possible.

Other examples available. 🙂

OP
OP
Blue Hills
More like:

Me; fed up with the rug that sits on top of the lounge carpet wandering in the carpet pile direction by an inch or two each week despite having a heavy bent glass coffee table on it.

that's the sort of thing the Stasi used to do in order to bend people's minds/psychologically destroy them.

classic33

Leg End Member
More like:

That "walking" is due to the weave not being vertical. It also explains why it's easier sweep in one direction.

Best demonstrated by getting a coir door mat and turning it upside down on a smooth floor, then stepping on and of it.

Previous job as a carpet inlay fitter and having to work with it.

that's the sort of thing the Stasi used to do in order to bend people's minds/psychologically destroy them.
... and carpet fitters.

That "walking" is due to the weave not being vertical. It also explains why it's easier sweep in one direction.

Best demonstrated by getting a coir door mat and turning it upside down on a smooth floor, then stepping on and of it.

Previous job as a carpet inlay fitter and having to work with it.
Rubbish - it is caused by magic pixies

the same ones that take single socks out of the washing and put mismatched knifes and forks in the drawer

and move things when I KNOW where it but it suddenly isn't there and is somewhere else

bar stewards
:rolleyes:

Anyone who wants to drive at 2 mph in town, or 4mph in the countryside. That's what I see as being a red flag issue.
Conversely - someone who drives faster than the speed limit because 'they are a better driver'
and/or considers everyone else on the road to be a moron

mind you - as a forum of cyclists - I think we know about those people - we spot their cars as they pass us too close - etc etc etc

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Once upon a time, I dated (briefly) a chap who texted me with ‘what are you up to today’ type texts. Pretty harmless as it was mostly work, work, more work. Until I replied ‘lunch with the ladies’ where upon he wanted me to send a selfie with them. Erm, no. I don’t think so. He then accused me of being on a date with another chap.

I didn’t bother explaining anything, or replying. Block mobile, email, landline. Bye.
That’s a red flag for me.

Top Bottom