Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 112 59.3%
  • bring back hanging

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
That law was repealed over 50 years ago,

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Unless you take no medication, use no cleaning products, no soaps, shampoos, don't wear any leather or wool, are a true vegan and don't give your "rescued" animals any medication (which could be argued constitutes cruelty in itself if they are sick) you really don't have a leg to stand on mate.

There are cleaning products and shampoos that are not tested on animals. I neither wear leather or wool. Medication tested on animals is used through necessity and not choice.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well my treatment of red lights is somewhat along those lines anyway. I will rlj if there is no one around to annoy and no one to influence. Basicaly I'l do it if no ones around therfor it will never come to anyones attention because no one will ever know....Oh bugger.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

AFS, you shudda kept your gob shut!:whistle:

Once you've conceded the moral high ground it's bleedin' difficult if not impossible to regain it!

p.s. I take drugs, eat meat and occasionally ride on the pavement and rlj. Phew, I've got it off my chest :smile: Now, where's the amoral low-ground, please?

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
:biggrin: :biggrin:

AFS, you shudda kept your gob shut!:whistle:

Once you've conceded the moral high ground it's bleedin' difficult if not impossible to regain it!

p.s. I take drugs, eat meat and occasionally ride on the pavement and rlj. Phew, I've got it off my chest :smile: Now, where's the amoral low-ground, please?

Honesty is the best policy. I thought about it a long time before stating I was involved in animal liberation.

There are cleaning products and shampoos that are not tested on animals. I neither wear leather or wool. Medication tested on animals is used through necessity and not choice.

The products themselves aren't but the ingredients all have been. It's a legal requirement in this country that all new drugs (including those topical compounds found in shampoos etc) are tested on animals before they go onto the human market.

Interesting how your morals break down when you need to be treated.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
The products themselves aren't but the ingredients all have been. It's a legal requirement in this country that all new drugs (including those topical compounds found in shampoos etc) are tested on animals before they go onto the human market.

Interesting how your morals break down when you need to be treated.

Not if they are vegan friendly I assure you. As for my morals breaking down it is about surviving. Half the time I wish I could just end it all TBH.

Top Bottom