Regents Park laps II!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
I wouldn't bet against it - the way things are shaping up. Would think it might be wise to postpone...?

I'll take the road bike to work (bet Camden will be a mess!) and confirm tomorrow when we know how things are panning out!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1449932"]
Let's see what the news is tomorrow re: riots. Cycling through Stockwell tonight (I went through at 8 pm) the tension was palpable. Sirens all over.
[/quote]

I'm going to avoid CS7 tomorrow morning. Prob down through Putney and folllow the river. Will keep an eye on the thread tomorrow and see how it pans out.

Good luck everybody!

Alberto

Will bring my bike and lights into work tomorrow as well. Not sure D is coming, but Lucy might

Hope riots calm down overnight...

iZaP

Über Member
So is there any definite time which people are meeting up at a specific point for richmond laps?

OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
Yeah, I feel the same. I work in Camden so I am not going to work late! Let's postpone until it's settled down, warnings from a mate in the met is that it's set to get worse.

Jem

Yes I've been sent home early due to activity in chiswick

Let me know if anyone feels up to some laps if Regrnts Park tomorrow night around 7.30 / 8pm

OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
Yes I've been sent home early due to activity in chiswick

Let me know if anyone feels up to some laps if Regrnts Park tomorrow night around 7.30 / 8pm

That could be very doable. I should have all my experiments done by 7pm so I could be at the park for 7.30 (barring any further distubances of course). We could meet at Gloucester gate (by the pedestrian crossing). If I PM you my number then perhaps you could drop me a text to confirm when/if you are coming? (just in case I don't get chance to check this thread before I leave).

Jem

That could be very doable. I should have all my experiments done by 7pm so I could be at the park for 7.30 (barring any further distubances of course). We could meet at Gloucester gate (by the pedestrian crossing). If I PM you my number then perhaps you could drop me a text to confirm when/if you are coming? (just in case I don't get chance to check this thread before I leave).

Hi Becs,

7.30pm works for me as I finish work late too. Feel free to make it closer to 8pm. Sure, will meet you by Gloucester Gate pedestrian crossing. Will keep in touch via text for timings etc.

Jem

Top Bottom