Remember to change your clocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dayvo said:
I had a 55-hour Greyhound Bus journey 20 years ago from Toronto to Calgary in October! It was SOOO boring! Only a joint at cafe stops made things bearable!

One traveller was smoking in the toilet at the back of the bus; the driver stopped, and threw the man off the bus. It was the middle of the night and out in the middle of nowhere! And COLD.

A train journey, though, similar to Michael Palin's, would be an enjoyable experience!

Yeah, the distances here are incredible and the landscape certainly worthy of the Palin treatment. Chucking the smoker out in the cold might be some sort of offence these days!

PaulB

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
I expect you've got them ready for tomorrow already! :wacko:

Wrong coin used in the toss-up; ball weighted in United's favour; Ferguson's manager's box area is bigger than Benitez'; United has better players than El-pool; United cheated cos their fans have better singers! :tongue: :wacko:

United has better players than Liverpool? Not in this world.

United have better singers than Liverpool? Not while I've got a hole in my arse.

And I KNEW it was going to be 2-0 and was so confident, I lashed a tenner on it and won £100!

Still, FIVE minutes "injury time"! There's no way on this planet there were five minutes but this time, the whisky-sodden diarhoea-d tramp had the extra time work against him for once!

I laughed my cock off!

Glory, Glory be, to Liverpool FC!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
PaulB said:

United have better singers than Liverpool? Not while I've got a hole in my arse.

And I KNEW it was going to be 2-0 and was so confident, I lashed a tenner on it and won £100!

Still, FIVE minutes "injury time"! There's no way on this planet there were five minutes but this time, the whisky-sodden diarhoea-d tramp had the extra time work against him for once!

I laughed my cock off!

And now in English please?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
PaulB said:

I laughed my cock off!

As an independent observer I have to agree with your eloquent, nay poetic summary that your team certainly deserved to win.:wacko:

Top Bottom