Remember to change your clocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Spring forward fall back.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
ComedyPilot said:
Eight o'clock tomorrow morning will actually be 7 o'clock, so you can stop in bed till nine, if you normally lay in till eight.

Or something like that...?

Or go to bed at ten, set your alarm for six, then wake up after eight hours sleep realising it's actually five, and you can go back to bed for another four hours.

????

PaulB

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:

Left, left, left right left....

North London Rovers are a great big joke, (North London Rovers are a great big joke)
At White Hart Lane they got beat by Stoke (at White Hart Lane they got beat by Stoke):sad:

PaulB said:
Left, left, left right left....

North London Rovers are a great big joke, (North London Rovers are a great big joke)
At White Hart Lane they got beat by Stoke (at White Hart Lane they got beat by Stoke):sad:

Ah, but unlike you, football isn't even in the top five of my fave sports!

And it's just a game! Not a way of life, nor a religion!

And you have quickly forgotten about the defeat by Spurs earlier this season! So God knows what the mighty Stoke'll do to you! :laugh:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

It also means it won't be long before we have the annual forum debate about why we have to change clocks :laugh:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Noodley said:
It also means it won't be long before we have the annual forum debate about why we have to change clocks :laugh:

......err........isn't it to save the lives of children in the Scottish Highlands that have to walk to and from school in the dark 9 months of the year?

I look forward to the end of the season, and the excuses to come out of the red part of El-pool!

I expect you've got them ready for tomorrow already! :biggrin:

Wrong coin used in the toss-up; ball weighted in United's favour; Ferguson's manager's box area is bigger than Benitez'; United has better players than El-pool; United cheated cos their fans have better singers! :sad: :laugh:

Top Bottom