Remember to change your clocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

ComedyPilot said:
......err........isn't it to save the lives of children in the Scottish Highlands that have to walk to and from school in the dark 9 months of the year?

No, it's something to do with aardvarks who have infiltrated Europe and taken over the running of all nations with the exception of the UK. And they are laughing at us.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
ComedyPilot said:
......err........isn't it to save the lives of children in the Scottish Highlands that have to walk to and from school in the dark 9 months of the year?
Wouldn't that be "... are driven to and from school in the dark..."? It seems pretty unfashionable for children to walk anywhere these days!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

ColinJ said:
Wouldn't that be "... are driven to and from school in the dark..."? It seems pretty unfashionable for children to walk anywhere these days!

Not in the Highlands laddie not in the Highlands - we're doooomed.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
How many clocks and watches do you have to alter?

My 3 watches
Mrs Speck's 5 watches
2 car clocks
2 alarm clocks
2 oven clocks
2 time switches
1 central heating timer
1 Water softener clock

TV stuff automatic these days

I'll need to get up early lol

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I only alter stuff when I notice and not always then, depends what it is. My first bicycle computer will be telling the correct time as of tomorrow, my second will then be an hour out, and they'll reverse in March:biggrin:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I'm doing some of mine now. Might do the one in the car before I get confused on Monday morning.

purplepolly

Speck said:
How many clocks and watches do you have to alter?

My 3 watches
Mrs Speck's 5 watches
2 car clocks
2 alarm clocks
2 oven clocks
2 time switches
1 central heating timer
1 Water softener clock

;)

1 alarm clock
1 bike computer when/if I remember
1 central heating timer

Clock downstairs is a radio controlled thingy.

Despite managing to be compulsively punctual for everything, I don't have a watch.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Speicher said:
My clock by the bed is one of those radio-controlled ones that gets a signal from Frankfurt or Dusseldork or similar. As the day goes on, some clocks get altered, if I feel like it.

Get up out of zee bed, you lazy Speicher. I vill not stop ze alarm until you get up.

Top Bottom