Reply missing and toolbar non functioning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Yes happened earlier for me , it’s a a pain !

Brandane

Legendary Member
Mine is back, without having cleared my cache or done anything else. IIRC the same thing happened yesterday but soon disappeared again. It's as if I am restricted on how many posts I'm allowed per day (but only when using android phone). Are CC admins trying to tell me something? 😅

Generic PC, Win 10, Firefox 96.01 OK.
Samsung s7Edge Android 8.0.0, Chrome, OK.
iPad 3, iOS 9.3.6, Safari OK, Chrome OK.
iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.6, Safari, OK.
Huawei P20 Pro, Android 10, Chrome, OK.
Dell Studio 1535 laptop, Win 10, Firefox as above, OK.
Asus TP200SA netbook thingy, Win 10, Edge, OK.
Dell Studio XPS 1640M, Win 10, Firefox yada yada, OK.
With that many devices signed in from the one IP address, it must look like some sort of hacking attempt...

vickster

Legendary Member
Nope, I've had issues with an iPhone 11 running the latest iOS. Not happened since doing the default layout change

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Default layout change ??!!

Not anger, Darius, frustration.

I'm glad to see that yours seems to be working.:okay:
Sorry to disappoint you @HobbesOnTour.
It isn't working. I was on PC and clicked on there.
Doesn't work on phone.
Seems strange that all these members with all their varying bits of gear are all reporting the same faults (plural) which have only happened since the update.
Anyone but a geek would blame the update.
A geek blames the users.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I wander if there is an estimate when and if this will be solved? This bug makes the forum very much less usable as I have to wipe browser data and log back it just to be able to post.
Disable JavaScript for the main part. Unless you're posting a lot of pictures you at least have the option of replying available.
You want to post a picture, re-enable it and add the picture in the edit.

I wander if there is an estimate when and if this will be solved? This bug makes the forum very much less usable as I have to wipe browser data and log back it just to be able to post.
It also means login details to other sites are lost, so continually re-logging in, sometimes after a two step verification process. This is a real bind.

A geek blames the users.
Out of eight devices, this geek has noted zero problems. The only one I haven't tried is the old Mac Pro...
No one is blaming anyone here. Undoubtedly the upgrade has played its part in this, maybe to the tune of 100%. It still only affects a subset of users. So its testing probably threw up no errors. Now it needs tweaking. Life is normal.

Top Bottom