Return to cycling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fire_one

Decided to add cycling to my commute. Need to get fitter. As I am slowly getting old and fat! Waiting to take delivery of my Brompton!

Decided to add cycling to my commute. Need to get fitter. As I am slowly getting old and fat! Waiting to take delivery of my Brompton!

Welcome to the fold in more ways than one then!

Klaus

Hi & welcome!
Took up cycling again earlier this year at age 51 after 30 years of driving, 85 kg 5'8" - every weighing machine tells me I am obese!!
Best to ramp up your distance gradually.
Great fun - post some of your exploits - we learn from each other.

Welcome! Tell us more about your steed....

:welcome: Fire-one, from a fellow Brommie (M6L) owner. They would not strike too many as a choice of bike for fitness but they ride well enough. Tell us more about your bike (model, type of saddle, choice of tyres etc) Mine has a Brooks B17 saddle which is worth its weight in gold. I also run Marathon Plus tyres which roll well. It is used it mainly for my commute but it is also my pub bike ever since I heard of a Spesh S-Works MTB owner having his bike bolt-cropped from a lamp-post into a van from outside the huge window...in the High Street!! My Brompton sits safely in a recess by my barstool now.

Bill

babycake

LOL, welcome to the forums! I'm new here too!
wave.gif

Top Bottom