Rever flat mount cable disc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
My new Felt VR50 comes with these.I didnt give it much thought pre purchase I thought all cable discs would offer similar performance.

Wrong again.These are far far better than the single piston cable discs on my previous Synapse disc.More powerful and more controllable.

Bike has impressed me a lot.Handles well smooths out the bumps comes with 28c tyres could probably go to 32 if you wanted.

Still some 2017 bikes at knock down prices available.I ordered a 2017 when it arrived it was a 2018 spec .slightly better bottom bracket tyres and a different cassette .frame and forks identical.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Looks like a great value bike.

si_c

Guru
Very good brakes, more than happy with mine plenty of modulation and control. Having ridden them through winter pretty hard though, it's definitely worth taking them off and giving them a good service though from time to time, as being mechanical they do need pivots oiling and and the bearings greasing, but they're very very simple to take apart and put back together, so it's no harder than servicing rim brakes.

Top Bottom