RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
...for....the Giro 😋
A pint when the pub opens!

AndyMacca

My Wattbike get's picked up on the 4th and returned on the 14th March all being well so I'll have to swerve any more commitments. Typical that I was waiting for their call all day then naturally they phoned me 5 mins into my ride yesterday :laugh:.
I've got my feelers out for a standby trainer for the Wingman Cup though, @keithaitch is it the last one on the 10th?

shimceltic

Veteran
My Wattbike get's picked up on the 4th and returned on the 14th March all being well so I'll have to swerve any more commitments. Typical that I was waiting for their call all day then naturally they phoned me 5 mins into my ride yesterday :laugh:.
I've got my feelers out for a standby trainer for the Wingman Cup though, @keithaitch is it the last one on the 10th?
Get your assimo pedals out and do that thing to get 400w with heart rate at 100!

perswe

Ãœber Member
Minimum 3 to do all stages. 3rd over the finish line counts. The 6th is is the TTT to be done whenever(?). 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th to be done at 1830 gmt/1930 cet. I think 10th is in conflict with the wingman cup right @keithaitch ? But maybe they will allow team riders to do a stage other times...saw @keithaitch asking about it on discord but not sure what the response finally was and if it means a team member could ride a stage at the earlier time slots1230/1330.

I could try to enlist an Unkooler team if there is enough interest. Did I see @berty bassett and @shimceltic and @Add all up for the 5 day/stage TDC? If we are more than 3 not all actually need to do each stage...if I understand it correctly...as far as team results go.. @keithaitch and @Barbes66 and @kipster ...h

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
No Andy last wingman cup ride is Wednesday 31/3

AndyMacca

Get your assimo pedals out and do that thing to get 400w with heart rate at 100!
Yes, I'll probably use them as they're already on my road bike and I'll just be getting a 'wheel-on' to tide me over. Loving the 'double' your watts feature :tongue:
Beer time (not earned today)

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Minimum 3 to do all stages. 3rd over the finish line counts. The 6th is is the TTT to be done whenever(?). 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th to be done at 1830 gmt/1930 cet. I think 10th is in conflict with the wingman cup right @keithaitch ? But maybe they will allow team riders to do a stage other times...saw @keithaitch asking about it on discord but not sure what the response finally was and if it means a team member could ride a stage at the earlier time slots1230/1330.

I could try to enlist an Unkooler team if there is enough interest. Did I see @berty bassett and @shimceltic and @Add all up for the 5 day/stage TDC? If we are more than 3 not all actually need to do each stage...if I understand it correctly...as far as team results go.. @keithaitch and @Barbes66 and @kipster ...h
Sorry guys I can't make the TdC too many other commitments.

perswe

Ãœber Member
Yes I would have. Looked awful. Nice to be outside again...but this week it will be back to zero degrees and perhaps a bit of snow again...so...back in the shed again

Top Bottom