Richmond Park (Clockwise or Anti Clockwise?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
What's your fastest clockwise time?

Taken from here (Clockwise, from Ham)
:whistle: If I may...

11vijgg.png

:evil:

Fasta Asloth

Taken from here (Clockwise, from Ham)
:whistle: If I may...

11vijgg.png

:evil:

living up to my name....;)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
You clocked just 11 secs slower on the PR for an ACW lap (from Roehampton). How come you prefer CW anyway - I don't like the long drag frrom Kingston to Richmond Gate... The descent of Sawyer's is fun but only if it's traffic free and the boys in blue are not waiting at the bottom!

Reactions: gaz

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Heh :tongue:

I am not sure that the RP lap timings are 100% accurate TBH, Gaz. It sometimes shows me doing a CW lap, when I have only been around ACW - surely Strava is smart enough to figure out which direction I was moving?!

Fasta Asloth

Perhaps we should organise a ride out there to do a CC paceline, one day... See if we can all get PR's!

No cake without a PR bagged......

I went through the little gate, there was a dude sitting in a car facing it, but he was conked out lol there was a few cyclists and some dude on roller skis. It does say 8pm closed or something, but the doors were open.
Just beware (as I mentioned in the other thread) is they do lock all the pedestrian gates - and presumably sweep the park - before the shooting starts. A number of years ago I was stuck waiting by Richmond Gate for them to come and let me out.

Top Bottom