Richmond Park (Clockwise or Anti Clockwise?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

.... or it didn't happen :biggrin:

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
You will go straight to the top - with icy 18 min laps! :biggrin:
What's wrong? getting old? can't cycle fast any more? I don't know if you know, but I'm 21 and I assume you're way past your 30s, so why do you make it sound impossible for someone at the age of 21 to cycle 6.70 miles in 18 and a half minutes? sounds like you spend too much time sitting down. Jealousy's a cruel thing and I don't have to prove myself to you.

Fasta Asloth

What's wrong? getting old? can't cycle fast any more? I don't know if you know, but I'm 21 and I assume you're way past your 30s, so why do you make it sound impossible for someone at the age of 21 to cycle 6.70 miles in 18 and a half minutes? sounds like you spend too much time sitting down. Jealousy's a cruel thing and I don't have to prove myself to you.

defo think you need to re-read Sittingducks response.....

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
The fastest time is 15:11. better pedal faster.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!

LOL, SD is a milage monster, far from lazy!

As for 18 mins, well 18 mins for 6.7 miles is 2:41 min per mile (less than 22 mph average).

Top Bottom