Ride 100 London Ballot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Apparently there was an option to " donate " £50 when first registering to get preferential ballot treatment. The enemy's colleague payed this, but did not get in.

Anyone know anything about this?

Typhon

I didn't get in. :sad:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Apparently there was an option to " donate " £50 when first registering to get preferential ballot treatment. The enemy's colleague payed this, but did not get in.

Anyone know anything about this?

As I recall, you could "donate" your £48 entry fee. There was then a second ballot with 2,000 (I think) places for those who failed the first ballot but had donated their fees.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
As I recall, you could "donate" your £48 entry fee. There was then a second ballot with 2,000 (I think) places for those who failed the first ballot but had donated their fees.

I see, thanks for clearing that up, there's still a chance her col may get in then. Maybe theyll wait to do the second ballot until after the deadline for payment of the first ballot.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I believe the 2nd ballot was done straight after the first - because several people have already said that is how they got in

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

Nice one!

pac-man

I didn't get a place on the ballot system... boo... followed by a rejection letter in the post the next day... i did pay when i first registered and was sent a RideLondon 100 jersey along with my rejection letter. i have now registered with the charity Scope UK and will hopefully get a place with them, which will mean raising fund-age for the privilege... still a least its a good cause

LeeW

Me (along with some team-mates) got a place but we won't be paying for them, I will be avoiding the event due to their appauling disability discrimination. If there was anyway I could give the slots away I would but they are non transferable :sad:.

zizou

Veteran
Me (along with some team-mates) got a place but we won't be paying for them, I will be avoiding the event due to their appauling disability discrimination. If there was anyway I could give the slots away I would but they are non transferable :sad:.

Excuse my ignorance but what are they discriminating with?

Top Bottom