Ride 100 London Ballot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeeW

They are not allowing handbikes so they are excluding anyone who does not have use of their legs, also they are excluding tandems for no apparent reason (other than if you are blind) but there are other reasons someone may have to ride a tandem other than blindness.

Norry1

Legendary Member
May be better to meet up the evening before for a couple of sherberts and a ton of Carbs?

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
They are not allowing handbikes so they are excluding anyone who does not have use of their legs, also they are excluding tandems for no apparent reason (other than if you are blind) but there are other reasons someone may have to ride a tandem other than blindness.

I thought there was a separate event for hand bikes, which able bodied folk can not enter. Or have I got that wrong?

Im in too :eek:
For the sherberts or the event itself?

Norry1

Legendary Member
As it's an early start, I was thinking of trying to get a cheap hotel the night before.

I've booked the Radisson Edwardian. Pretty close and I use my Loyalty Points :smile:

I tried the Holiday Inn but you couldn't book car parking.

Never stopped ;)
But fair to be said at the moment Im doing less cycling as Im preparing for my first Marathon (xc) from End of May it will be bike bike bike.
Im doing this Ride in preparation for my Coast 2 Coast Challenge
Well ditto - but I do less over the Xmas and my best bike is fastened to the turbo in an attempt to strenghen my left leg which seems to start aching after about 45-50 miles. Hoping to get outdoors soon now the light mornings have started though ^_^

Which Marathon and is that West to East Coast or North to South?

Top Bottom