Ride your bike for at least 30 minutes at least three times a week, every week, for a year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
W14R2 - Variation on my usual Sunday arvo run to the Clarion House. Still did well over a 1000 ft of ascent.
220403 AZ 5.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W15R1- Nelson, Foulridge, Gisburn Old Road, Rimington, Chatburn, Worston, Barley, Roughlee, Heys Lane, Barley, Newchurch, Clarion House, Roughlee, Blacko, Colne, Barrowford, Nelson (total 55 km plus 3,375 ft of ascent)
220410 7.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W15R2- Nelson, Burnley, Wheatley Lane etc
Trying out clips on the hybrid, taking it easy to play the injured knee back in. Even sticking to the easiest hills round here means 500ft of ascent in half an hour if you don't want to be stuck on the L&L

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W15R3- Nelson, Barrowford, Roughlee, Spen Brook, Fence, Nelson - just under a 1000 ft of ascent
DSC_1218.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W16R1- Nelson, Height Top, Higham, Burnley, Nelson. Quite a bit of non - riding involved. Saw quite a few teams of racing sheep.
DSC_1224.JPG

Did not ride to cross this bit ^_^
DSC_1225.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W16R2- Nelson, Barrowford, Roughlee, Clarion, Heys Lane, Barley, Black Moss Reservoirs, Stang Top, Roughlee, Noggarth, Fence, Nelson
Tried out the clip in flats on some Shimano MTB clipless pedals.
220417 10 Lower Black Moss Res.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W16R3 - Nelson, Barrowford, Fence, Burnley, Nelson (over 12 miles and over 1000 ft ascent!)
Don't know about elsewhere but it were bloody windy round here

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W17R1 - Nelson, Wheatley Lane, Newchurch, Roughlee, Blacko, Four Lanes, Twiston, Downham, Worston, Clitheroe, Barrow, Wiswell, Whalley, Sabden, Fence, Nelson (total 50 km plus 3,182 ft of ascent)
Out for 2 hours 45 mins and the wind was brutal - Klimat is wrong - prolonged gusts of over 30 mph. Feel more beaten up then when I did over 80 miles fully laden a few weeks ago.

Pendle from my brief repose at Four Lanes
DSC_1291.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W17R2 - Nelson, Wheatley Lane, Spen Brook, Clarion House, Noggarth, Higham, Fence, Nelson (1,162 ft of ascent)
Wind was still making riding a slog, and my legs were surprisingly knackered from yesterday. Pleasantly warm in the sun when I was out of the wind - a harbinger of things to come.
220424 1.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom