Ride your bike for at least 30 minutes at least three times a week, every week, for a year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
W16R3 - Ride with bluebells

1FB8F95D-0E1E-4493-9642-93FFE10B06A1.jpeg

FrothNinja

Veteran
W18R1 - A shortish spin on the lanes and hills north of Fence, Burnley, and Quaker Bridge.

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W18R2 - Another shortish local spin, this time mostly on the Leeds & Liverpool. May have been longer if the rain hadn't been getting steadily heavy on the outward leg. Dry by the time I got home, which is according to you know who's law. Still managed 375ft of ascent in spite of mostly spinning along towpath - flat is a rare commodity round these here parts.

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W18R3 - quite a reasonable evening so headed out onto some local off-road & gravel fun, plus a pic of the bike on a bridge I've not snapped before.
Didn't think I was going to manage 3 this week but I've squeaked it in.
DSC_1357.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W19R2 - Local spin in the hills to the west

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W19R4 - Nelson, Colne, Castercliffe, Thursden, Haggate, Worsthorne, Cliviger, Townley, Burnley, Higham, Fence, Nelson
(total ascent - 2,475 ft)
220512 23.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W20R1 - Almost a hour canal and hill bashing around Burnley, Nelson, and Fence. I managed to bear it which more than can be said for some. This fella was totally stuffed.
DSC_1456.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W20R2 - Nelson, Wheatley Lane, Noggarth Roughlee, Blacko, Roughlee, Clarion, Spen Brook, Fence, Nelson

Cute hoverfly at the Clarion - a Syrphus species male
DSC_1464 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom