Ride your bike for at least 30 minutes at least three times a week, every week, for a year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
W24R1 - snuck in a half hour when it wasn't raining or I wasn't waiting for a parcel. Parcel arrived and contained some camera bits, including the chest mount that I took out to test. Pushed harder (avg 97w) than yesterday though the heart rate doesn't suggest it - managed to creep into the top 10 on one of the sections

Avg
Max
Speed11.1mi/h31.1mi/h
Heart Rate150bpm171bpm
Cadence65147

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W24R2 - Out into the hills north an east of Barrowford, popped into the Clarion briefly but there were a few too many bodies per square inch so kept high and headed out toward the Ribble Valley then back again
DSC_1926.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W24R4 - Nelson, the Ridge, Nick of Pendle, Pendleton, Wiswell, Moor Lane, Wiswell Moor, Nick of Pendle, Pendleton, Wiswell, Whalley, the Ridge, Spen Brook, Fence, Burnley, L&L, Nelson (total 32.1 miles plus 3,648 ft of ascent)
DSC_2031.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W25R1 - Local Gravel Loop - had to negotiate some earth moving equipment en route, the operators had totally blocked the track but they waved me round rather than snarling

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
Decided to commute by bicycle - and punctured for the first time in over 20 years - just a couple of miles from home too!
Took the front wheel off, got the tyre levers spares tube and pump out, eventually broke the bead around one side, got two levers in....and phoned for a pick up.
W25R2 - Nelson, the Ridge, Whalley, A59, Preston (work), A59, Whalley, the Ridge, Noggarth, Higham by bridleway, Fence (total 50.4 miles plus 3,375 ft of ascent)
DSC_2089.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W25R3 - Rode to where I was working today, only about half the distance as Monday but 1,545ft of ascent. I decided to take a scenic gravelly/off road route home. The bike hit its 2000th mile while we were out
Nelson, L&L, Burnley, Rowley Lake, Pike Hill, Worsthorne, Roggerham, Haggate, Briercliffe Woods, Rowley Lake, Pike Hill, Townley, Burnley, L&L, Nelson

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W25R4 - Nelson, Leeds & Liverpool, Gargrave, Leeds & Liverpool, Nelson (total 32.8 miles plus 745 ft of ascent)
DSC_2164.JPG

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W26R1 - Nelson, Blacko, Roughlee, Clarion, Fence, Nelson
Almost put the leg and arm warmers on!! Supposed to be Summer innit?

Last edited:

FrothNinja

Veteran
W26R2 - long local loop + the bike got very wet yesterday, lucky I use the soggy lube on the chain

Last edited:
Top Bottom