England : London RideLondon 100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philk56

Guru
Just checked - also cancelled.

OP
OP
Rugbyman

Rugbyman

Have to agree with Ian IOW was a worry to me to regarding parking etc and with others who say about money talking ! Bet all the bankers who applied got in lol

Lee_M

Guru
so the obvious answer is a CycleChat Ride100 a week or two before - that way there wont be 20k people to get through and box hill wont be clogged up with idiots trying to fix bikes put together by the experts at H*lfords

Trickedem

Guru
Cancelled. Not too bothered as I will have just completed LEL, so might actually never want to see a bike again.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Also cancelled. However Mind wrote to me to say if I pay £45 and raise £650 in sponsorship I may qualify for a Golden ticket. I've said that seeing as I'll be riding LEL the week before and hoping to raise £2000 for Mind, they may wish to consider giving me a Golden ticket anyway.

U

User482

Cancelled. If they only wanted riders raising sponsorship they should say so!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
so far 15 CC'ers have been cancelled, and none have been accepted!
I was expecting a 25% chance of getting a place.

brockers

Make that sixteen. It's almost as if they're going for newbies or novices. I put down 'occasional 4th cat' with an estimated finishing time around 5 1/2 hours and instantly regretted it. Should have said I'd just bought my first bike.

Top Bottom