England : London RideLondon 100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shas79

Can I ask a stupid question as to how you all got notified? I entered the ballot but am still waiting for an email notification as to whether I got in or not & the main website appears to be down?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Cancelled ! wonder of the person picking the ballot tickets is a member on here :eek:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Can I ask a stupid question as to how you all got notified? I entered the ballot but am still waiting for an email notification as to whether I got in or not & the main website appears to be down?
I had to cut and paste the link in post 15 into my browser, If I clicked the link it didnt work.

Shas79

At what point once you enter email & password / where does it say you got in or not - I'm obviously being thick but I can only see my registration - or does that mean I got a place...?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
At what point once you enter email & password / where does it say you got in or not - I'm obviously being thick but I can only see my registration - or does that mean I got a place...?
It should say your name, ride type and then under "actions" mine says Cancelled

Gareth C

Veteran
Cancelled too - though probably a good thing - the Friday before I expect to be landing in Applecross on a cross-Scotland MTB week. Saturday back to Inverness, Sunday Ride London 100 - would have been tricky...

nickg

Über Member
I'm cancelled too. Never mind onwards and upwards to the next big one or maybe just a few more smaller rides.

zizou

Veteran
As far as I can tell I'M IN!! it doesn't say cancelled under 'Actions' and I have the option to pay.

I am the same, although dont want to get my hopes up quite yet incase i am looking at the wrong part of the site and just not seeing the word cancelled!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
'Cancelled'
Do they know who the f*** I am?! Bah :cursing:

Actually I am not that bothered and rather glad I get to save almost 50 quid :biggrin:

Top Bottom