England : London RideLondon 100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Cant a CC one be organised before this? Nice ride to do in the summer
Well volunteered, we'll be right behind you. :biggrin:

musa

Über Member
:ohmy: What have I done?

OK if I see that a majority will be available during the summer, then I see why not?

I'll try to locate the actual route (the route being the Olympic route otherwise, we shall do the 'amateur' route)

If anyone can find the route too then let me know. Then I shall look for elevenses and what not. If (and when) I get the time, I shall do a recce ride maybe June/July.

Are we happy now?:laugh: (No promises but I'll be on the case)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:ohmy: What have I done?

OK if I see that a majority will be available during the summer, then I see why not?

I'll try to locate the actual route (the route being the Olympic route otherwise, we shall do the 'amateur' route)

If anyone can find the route too then let me know. Then I shall look for elevenses and what not. If (and when) I get the time, I shall do a recce ride maybe June/July.

Are we happy now?:laugh: (No promises but I'll be on the case)

I have the route somewhere Musa.
Have done it a couple of times.
The RideLondon route is a little different to the Olympic route, but nothing a little tweaking couldn't sort.

musa

Über Member
I have the route somewhere Musa.
Have done it a couple of times.
The RideLondon route is a little different to the Olympic route, but nothing a little tweaking couldn't sort.
Thanks Ian
Your a star:thumbsup:

(Looks like we have a ride)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thanks Ian
Your a star:thumbsup:

(Looks like we have a ride)

I also have a map of the RideLondon route so will make a new gpx tomorrow for you.
Oh yes, you can add me to the ridees :thumbsup:

zizou

Veteran
I paid up front months ago (the entrance fee would go to charity if unsuccessful in the ballot) so i dont have a pay now option.

However on the page where all my details are (like name, address, emergency contact etc) it says status confirmed. Does this mean i'm in?!

Slowly getting my hopes up here :hyper:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I paid up front months ago (the entrance fee would go to charity if unsuccessful in the ballot) so i dont have a pay now option.

However on the page where all my details are (like name, address, emergency contact etc) it says status confirmed. Does this mean i'm in?!

Slowly getting my hopes up here :hyper:

I would say that's a big yes!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Got my confirmation in the post today but now I'm thinking that I may have to join the unofficial CCRideLondon100 aswell.

Hope it rains :biggrin: well done mate your obviously far luckier than most of us. I got my confirmation of no entry today with a lovely brochure of what im missing out on (thanks for that) looking foward to Musa's day out though :thumbsup:

Top Bottom