Ridiculous cycling products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll kick off with this gem, which blows air into you face as you're riding along. Presumably for cyclists who can't exceed walking pace.

https://pranela.com/products/portable-neck-fan™

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Bicycle indicators. Too many examples to mention and I wouldn’t want to give them publicity anyway.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Aero GPS mounts

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Would there be benefits of using the fan product on a turbo trainer perhaps?
Your turbo trainer sessions must be a lot gentler than mine if those little fans would keep you cool enough! :okay:

I use a 12" fan on full speed less than 1 metre in front of me and I still have to strip down to just shorts mid-session even in an unheated room in mid-winter.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Your turbo trainer sessions must be a lot gentler than mine if those little fans would keep you cool enough! :okay:

I use a 12" fan on full speed less than 1 metre in front of me and I still have to strip down to just shorts mid-session even in an unheated room in mid-winter.
You're just thermodynamically inefficient 😄

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
Derailleurs are normally unaffected by small side impacts. This device ensures that you cannot access the small sprockets after such an incident because it has bent into the parallelogram. So one takes it off and throws it away. Easier not to fit it in the first place.

Top Bottom