Riding at night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I enjoy riding at night, but can't afford the sort of lights that are required for pitch black country lanes.
i waited till xmas, i always ask for cash so i can get what i want.

I have been using cheap lights (lots of them - not on country lanes!) but soon I'm gonna splash out on my credit card :rolleyes: to get the light CK suggested: this winter I wanna go out and ride, I'm not scared anymore :dance:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have been using cheap lights (lots of them - not on country lanes!) but soon I'm gonna splash out on my credit card :rolleyes: to get the light CK suggested: this winter I wanna go out and ride, I'm not scared anymore :dance:

If you really WEREN'T scared, then you would ride without lights (within reason) like me!! :laugh:

By the way, my lights are either ancient old things or the dirt cheap things you can get on Ebay. They aren't used too much anyway!

Herbie

Veteran
View attachment 13120

Nothing like it !

Clear, crisp moonlit night - so clear it feels like you don't need a front light sometimes - open lanes - passing sleepy stock in the fields - owls passing overhead or flaring in the light's beam - lighting up the tree canopy along wooded lanes - dewy air - the half-heard patter of ghostly paws on the tarmac behind you - turning round to see nothing there - rustles in the hedgerows - just a spring clean for the May Queen, yes there are two roads you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on.. Sorry, I was rambling on a bit there !

Just a wee bit....but good though ^_^

Top Bottom