Dave2plates
Regular
I fly regularly on civil aircraft that have carbon fibre wings. Should be safe as long as it doesn't rain.
Personally that's just another reason not to trust it
List of people who ride steel bikes:
Mother Theresa
Winston Churchill
Stephen Hawking
Roger Moore
David Attenborough
List of people who ride carbon bikes:
Atilla the Hum
Mussolini
Emperor Hirohito
Lord Lucan
Alexander Armstrong
Absolutely no correlation either way that I can see, so carbon must be good.
I fly regularly on civil aircraft that have carbon fibre wings. Should be safe as long as it doesn't rain.
https://papers.phmsociety.org/index.php/ijphm/article/download/2368/1728The research involved collecting 139 aircraft fatigue failure
accident reports from the Aviation Safety Network database,
which were coded using a directed content analysis. The
trends and features of the categorical data were then explored
using an ex-post facto study. The results showed that fatigue
failure accidents have increased at a rate of (3.4 ± 0.6)×10-2
per year since the 1920’s. Over the period of the study there
were 2098 fatalities in 57 fatal accidents, giving (15.1 ± 1.6)
fatalities per accident and a fatal accident percentage of (45
± 10)%.
So I guess what everyone is saying is, ride what you want, when you want and as long as you want.
‘Ride long, ride shot; ride fast, ride slow. Just ride.’ Merckx.
Sounds like something that John Wayne would have said too !
Sounds like something that John Wayne would have said too !
I fly regularly on civil aircraft that have carbon fibre wings. Should be safe as long as it doesn't rain.
Who knew John Wayne was a cyclist?🤣