RIP Ambassador Soval...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
US actor Gary Graham has died suddenly, probably best remembered for playing the stoic Vulcan Ambassador Soval in Star Trek: Enterprise.
its not his first foray into the Trek universe, he did an episode of Voyager. Always fun to see on the convention circuit, sometimes played with his rock band.
He also starred as the human cop in the 90's TV adaptation of the movie Alien Nation. It only lasted one season but was much better than the standard buddy-cop movie it came from, preferring to focus mainly on the characters personal lives as the aliens integrated into human society.

I was watching ’Enterprise’ last night, l forget the episode title
It was the one where Soval is being tortured by Shran

OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I was watching ’Enterprise’ last night, l forget the episode title
It was the one where Soval is being tortured by Shran

I think thats a season 4 story with that Romulan drone ship. Interesting once to hear that a season 5 might have seen him join the enterprise crew as a 'special envoy', but alas, didn't happen.

If you enjoy Enterprise, check out the Shuttlepod Show on Youtube with Trip & Malcolm interviewing their fellow cast members, including the late Gary Graham. The John Billingsley (Dr Phlox) one is hilarious.

I think thats a season 4 story with that Romulan drone ship. Interesting once to hear that a season 5 might have seen him join the enterprise crew as a 'special envoy', but alas, didn't happen.

If you enjoy Enterprise, check out the Shuttlepod Show on Youtube with Trip & Malcolm interviewing their fellow cast members, including the late Gary Graham. The John Billingsley (Dr Phlox) one is hilarious.
Listened to a few of those, not the John Billingsley (as yet)

Top Bottom