RIP - Hadrian’s wall tree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hows a 16 year old going to be able to get their hands on a large chainsaw and be able to operate it at night to cut down that massive tree? I wouldn't have been able to do that at 16.
I think its more than one person and they are older.

I thought/think the same. The cut looks so smooth and horizontal. Could a 16 year old, probably 'on something' do that? 🤔

Last edited:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I thought/think the same. The cut looks so smooth and horizontal. Could a 16 year old, probably 'on something' do that? 🤔

And how would a 16 year old actually get there?. Its not like you could walk or cycle to it carrying a dirty great big chainsaw & fuel tank.
I don't know about the local bus service (probably non-existent as its rural) but try get on a bus with a chainsaw in a bag at night?. Nope....someone who can drive probably did it or drove the perp(s) to the location. The fuzz will likely be checking local road CCTV.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
And how would a 16 year old actually get there?. Its not like you could walk or cycle to it carrying a dirty great big chainsaw & fuel tank.
I don't know about the local bus service (probably non-existent as its rural) but try get on a bus with a chainsaw in a bag at night?. Nope....someone who can drive probably did it or drove the perp(s) to the location. The fuzz will likely be checking local road CCTV.
random questions...

Is it very short walk from the local farm who probably gets peed off with "instagrammers" straying off the rights of way onto his land looking or that perfect photo?
Do farmers have tractors if they don't fancy a walk?

random picture...
1695982309226.png

albion

Guru
It is a 20 minute walk from the Once Brewed Hostel (now called The Sill).
Plus the AD122 bus stops there.

But, being one person arrested, those connections looks small.

Top Bottom