Road signs that take the p--s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
childrenatplay2ww.gif

I was looking for the SLOW Children sign, and found this which made me actually lol. Sorry for the F word.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
bewarebaboons

You must take care of the nursing mother baboons. But it's OK to mow down any other ones. Actually, you might have to, just to stop them mugging you - there are some seriously hard baboons in these parts!

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
There is a radar speed sign on part of my commute that always flashes: Slow Down! 30! at me as I pedal up the hill at about 12mph, even when there is nothing else on the road. Sarcasm from a road sign!

G-Zero

Über Member
DSC04191.JPG
Privacy Blinds.jpg
This one isn't a road sign, it's an internal advisory in the motorhome.

The next pic is the view out of the front window with the privacy blinds closed !!

View attachment 5003 View attachment 5004 This one isn't a road sign, it's an internal advisory in the motorhome.

The next pic is the view out of the front window with the privacy blinds closed !!
There's been many thing similar in states (or urban myths about them anyway), one that springs to mind was when somebody put their camper into auto drive and went into the back to make a coffee. Naturally it veered off the road and crashed. He successfully sued the manufacturers because it never had a sticker telling him not to :wacko:

G-Zero

Über Member
There's been many thing similar in states (or urban myths about them anyway), one that springs to mind was when somebody put their camper into auto drive and went into the back to make a coffee. Naturally it veered off the road and crashed. He successfully sued the manufacturers because it never had a sticker telling him not to :wacko:

Noooo..... Not even in America ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Alternatively, people like this fool blame their SatNavs for telling them to drive down horribly steep paths! :crazy: Watch the video clip to get a true idea of how dodgy that was. (It is 5 miles down the road from here. It scared me descending that path on my mountain bike!)

Top Bottom